PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Under Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, the European Protection Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, Creative Studio Vincent Fritsch inform the user of its commitment to respect the confidentiality, integrity and security of data that the user will have to communicate through of the site.
Any personal data identifying you directly (including your name, postal address, email, phone) or indirectly (including your computer traces of your browsing on the website) are considered confidential and are treated as such under subject to the evolution of the legal framework on the qualification of personal data.
1.1. data processing services relating to
The subscription, access and / or use of certain services involve the construction of a processing of personal data, you accept.
Vincent Fritsch, responsible for processing with headquarters located at 4 Oaks, 167 Avenue of Gondins, 83700, St. Raphael, is aware of the trust you place him in entrusting your personal information for the use of its services .
Vincent Fritsch attaches great importance on the privacy and security of these.
1.1.2 Statement of the processing of personal information
Depending on your choices when creating or editing your account, you will be likely to receive offers from our company and our partners.
If you no longer want, you can change these choices in your Client Account on the website or by writing to the address below.
Under the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data.
You can exercise this right by sending a mail to the following address: 4, Oaks, 167 Avenue of Gondins, 83700, Saint-Raphael
You can also view, modify or delete your personal data in your account on vincentfritsch.fr.
1.1.3 Nature and purpose of personal data
By using our site or services, the User is required to communicate to Vincent Fritsch information or data, some of which are likely to be identified directly or indirectly.
The data collected from the voluntary provision of information by their users wishing to access or use a service requiring such treatment, computer traces of browsing the website or transmission by one of the partners the other partner of data collected.
These data may be used for the purposes of managing operations at the Site and the commercial actions of Creative Studio Vincent Fritsch.
These data are also used:
- For the creation and management of user accounts;
- For the provision of services Creation Studio Vincent Fritsch;
- To monitor the relationship with users;
- To transmit information requests issued by the user to the carriers;
- To transmit information requests issued by the user for reproduction manufacturers and workshops partners or suppliers Studio Creation Vincent Fritsch;
The User's personal data collected by Vincent Fritsch may be:
- his name and surname
- his e-mail address
- his telephone number
- mailing address
- Internet address Protocol (IP)
- The username and password
- A copy of the exchanges between the user and Vincent Fritsch
- Information regarding the navigation and activity.
- His information about geolocation
monitoring tools and applications
Vincent Fritsch uses the following tools:
- Analytics Facebook (Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland) traffic analysis tool and the actions performed on the Site;
- PayPal (PayPal (Europe) Sarlet Cie SCA (RCSLuxembourg B 118 349), L-2449 Luxembourg): PayPal payment management tool
You agree that these are exploited and / or communicated as detailed above.
Targeted advertising, emails and SMS
With your consent where required, Vincent Fritsch can use the data you provide for marketing purposes (eg to send you our newsletters, send you invitations to our events or other communication that might interest you and display targeted ads on social networks or other websites).
Regarding promotional emails or news: you can always withdraw your consent by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each of our mailings or by contacting us as described in section 4.3 below.
As for targeted advertising: social networks (eg Facebook) you can object at any time to this processing by configuring the parameters for advertising your account;
On other sites: You can refer to section 4.4 below to understand how to withdraw consent.
1.1.4 Legal Foundation treatment
Pursuant to Article 6.1 of the General Regulation on Data Protection Terms and he accepted, the user is informed that the different treatment of its data are necessary for the execution and implementation of contractual obligations services offered by the company.
1.1.5 Data Shelf life
The personal data are deleted or archived after a period of ten years after your last use of our site or our services.
These data can also be stored for 10 years thereafter in the archive database, under restricted to comply with legal and regulatory obligations for Vincent Fritsch.
1.1.6 Recipients of the data
Vincent Fritsch does not share your data with third parties referred to in this article in the following cases:
- When we use a service provider as part of the execution of any contract between you and us or to provide or improve our services;
- When Vincent Fritsch has a legal obligation to do so or if Vincent Fritsch believes in good faith that it is required to meet all claims against him, to comply with any legal request, or to guarantee the rights, property and safety Vincent Fritsch, its members and more generally any third party.
In accordance with applicable law and with your consent when required, Vincent Fritsch can aggregate data about you and Vincent Fritsch receives, including all or part of your personal data and information collected through cookies .
This aggregated information will only be used for the purposes described above.
1.2 Data Transfer
Generally, Vincent Fritsch keeps personal data in the European Union.
However, since, for example, some of our service providers are located in countries outside the European Union ( "Third Country"), Vincent Fritsch transfers some of the personal data in Third Countries.
This may be the case to the Third Countries for which the European Commission has not taken a decision to "adequate protection".
In such a case, Vincent Fritsch ensures that this transfer is made in compliance with applicable regulations and ensures an adequate level of protection for the privacy and fundamental rights of the persons concerned (including through contractual clauses of the European Commission ).
1.3 User Right
You benefit :
- a right of access: the right to receive a copy of your personal data in our possession;
- the right to erasure or right to be forgotten: the right to erase your personal data in possession of Vincent Fritsch (except when the law requires it to retain data or when Vincent Fritsch has a pattern legitimate to do so)
- a right to rectification: right to modify personal data in the possession of Vincent Fritsch about you that are wrong or outdated
- a right to object: You can object at any time for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes unless legitimate and compelling reasons for treating prevailing on interests and rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights;
- a right to limitation: you have the right to limit the treatments performed on your personal data in the following cases:
if you exercise your right to rectify, the processing limitation may be required during the period allowing Vincent Fritsch verify its accuracy;
if you exercise your right of objection, during the verification period on the question whether the legitimate reasons that Vincent Fritsch continues prevail yours;
during an unlawful processing of your personal data, you may require a limitation of their use rather than a deletion;
for personal data for processing to be erased, but are still required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights.
- the right to portability: you have the right to receive personal data you provide to Vincent Fritsch or were generated by your business or have been observed.
They must be communicated in a structured format, and commonly used machine-readable.
This right also includes the right to transmit such data to another data controller.
Finally, you have the right to set guidelines for the fate of your personal data after you die.
The user can exercise these rights by contacting Vincent Fritsch at: email@example.com enclosing proof of identity and mentioning his name, surname and email address.
In disputes between Vincent Fritsch and the User concerning the processing of data, the user can make a complaint to Vincent Fritsch.
If no satisfactory solution for the user is found by the company or if the dispute persists, the user will have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Computing and Liberties or authority control of the Member State of the European Union in which the user is normally resident.